The One (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to purchases made from MECK Marketing Sdn Bhd official website. Warranty coverage applies to the original owner and to the original product only and is not transferable.
Meck warrants that the unit shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase when it is used under normal household conditions and maintained according to the requirements outlined in the User Manual, subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
What is covered by this warranty?
- The original unit and/or non-wearable parts deemed defective, in Meck’s sole discretion, will be repaired or replaced up to one (1) year from the original purchase date.
- In the event a replacement unit is issued, the warranty coverage ends six (6) months following the receipt date of the replacement unit or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later. Meck reserves the right to replace the unit with one of equal or greater value.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of wearable parts (such as blending vessels, lids, cups, blades, blender bases, removable pots, racks, pans, etc.), which require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure the proper functioning of your unit, are not covered by this warranty. Replacement parts are available for purchase at meck.com.my.
- Any unit that has been tampered with or used for commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, negligent handling, failure to perform required maintenance (e.g., failure to keep the well of the motor base clear of food spills and other debris), or damage due to mishandling in transit.
- Accidental or liquid damages.
- Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by Meck. These defects include damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the Meck product (or any of its parts) when the repair is performed by a repair person not authorized by Meck.
How to get service
The products must be returned with the original packaging. If the product is found in any case that is not covered by Meck Warranty Policy, the customer will have to bear all cost incurred of the whole process including service and repair cost.
Our Customer Service Specialists are also available at +6016 417 2177 or firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with product support and warranty service options. So we may better assist you, please have the product/receipt on hand when you call.
How to initiate a warranty claim
You must call +6016 417 2177 or email us at email@example.com to initiate a warranty claim. You will need the receipt as proof of purchase. We also ask that you have the product/receipt on hand when you call, so we may better assist you. A Customer Service Specialist will provide you with return and packing instruction information.